Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Character Tweets: The Summer of No Regrets

It's time for another round of character tweets, in which The Summer of No Regrets author has been posed the question: If your characters had twitter accounts, what would the feed look like to their followers.


TrentYves @noneotherthantrent
Guess who is Celeb’ Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Hot Teen Actor of the Month? Thx fans! U rock!

Brigitta @gitagirl

“Go & catch a falling star/Get with child a mandrake root/Tell me where all past years are/Or who cleft the devil's foot.” <3 John Donne!

Natalie @nattycat

Finally saw THE LUCKY ONE. <3 <3 <3 Zac!

Mallory @Malibu1

Headache and dry mouth MAY be a symptom of mental illness. Check w/your doctor. It’s better to know.

Luke @RamblinMan

Did you know that the King of Hearts is the only king without a mustache in a deck of cards?

TrentYves @noneotherthantrent

Appearing on Letterman 2night. Buckle your seatbelt.

Mallory @Malibu1

Friends of Youth needs donations of razors, shaving cream and blankets for youth shelter. We can make a difference! http://bit.ly/HhFqQa

Brigitta @gitagirl
Treehouse + 5 brand new books = bliss!

Luke @RamblinMan

Slugs have 4 noses. I checked.

Natalie @nattycat

At SeaTac Airport. OMG!! Just saw David Archuleta buying a smoothie! Will keep u all posted!

TrentYves @noneotherthantrent

Out and about in NY. Having a bagel. I seem to have a stalker.

Brigitta @gitagirl

Finished DRAGONSWOOD by Janet Lee Carey. *Happy sigh*

Natalie @nattycat

David A heading towards gate A14. Will get a pic if I can.

Brigitta @gitagirl

@nattycat Got us advanced tix to SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN! Happy early birthday.

Natalie @nattycat

David almost saw me! I’m hiding in gift shop. He’s sitting right by the gate texting.

Natalie @nattycat

@gitagirl You are so sweet! Can’t wait! Gotta go. David just stood up.

TrentYves @noneotherthantrent

Back at hotel. Geez, she followed me here. I understand the personal magnetism, but give me a break.

Mallory @Malibu1

Hello Seattle! Gd 2b home. Helping parents w/retreat center. I’m a city girl, but nature is gd 4 the prefrontal cortex. http://bo.st/FdkE3

TrentYves @noneotherthantrent

Got to elevator just in time. She looked crushed. Now I feel bad. I’m sorry sweetheart. I’ll leave an autographed pic at the front desk.

Luke @RamblinMan

I have never seen the moon like that! Makes me want to write songs or something.

Natalie @nattycat

He went to the men’s room! And now my flight is boarding. Aargh!

Brigitta @gitagirl

WOW! The moon! It’s floating on a sea of stars. I am so sleeping in the treehouse tonight.

TrentYves @noneotherthantrent

First-ever striptease on Letterman (well, almost-striptease). Women went crazy. Better than I’d hoped. Thanks, New York!


Thank you, Katherine, for giving us that look at your characters, and congrats on the release! This one hits shelves May 1 so be sure to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment