Monday, December 26, 2011

Character Interview: Perry from Under the Never Sky

I always love getting the chance to ask questions to characters from my favorite books... so when the opportunity to fire off at Perry from Veronica Rossi's (absolutely amazing) debut Under the Never Sky arose... well, I jumped all over it. So meet Perry, one of my absolute favorite boys, from one of my all time favorite books.


If you could move to the pods, would you?

No chance. I wouldn't last a week in there.

So… about the rocks thing… just how many rocks would you carry for Aria?

As many as I could hold. So... a lot.

What’s it like to kiss Aria?

Really, really good. She's amazing. I don't know what else to say. It's kind of private.

Boxers or briefs?

What? (Explains terminology) Oh... Boxers probably. Nothing tight.

What kind of dinosaur would you describe yourself as?

A hungry one. Big. And dangerous. (grins) Maybe one with a crooked nose.

Any hints for what’s to come that you can share with us?

I wish I knew. 


Thank you, Perry, for stopping in and sharing those answers, and congrats Veronica on the debut!

Under the Never Sky hits shelves January 3, so make sure you pick it up! Trust me, you do not at all want to miss this one. Not to mention, Perry is utterly lickable and swoonworthy... *shoves him in the closet*

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love character interviews! :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I didn't realize that Under The Never Sky's release date was so soon! (this is good--I can find out more about Perry.) (Your boy closet is beginning to look like a harem, Kari! Can I haz access? xD)

    Fun character interview ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God. I love him so much. *swoons* *drools* *dies* He seriously is SO effin' sexy. Unnff.

    Okay, i'll stop having a Peregasm now. :P

    I can't wait to get a Hardcover copy next week! SQUEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Character interviews are so much fun. I can't wait to read the book so I can "meet" him myself.

    ReplyDelete