Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Character Interview: Noah from Back When You Were Easier to Love

I'm sure this comes as a big surprise to everyone, but I've once again stolen a character to interview, and once again it is a hot boy. What can I say? I'm a sucker for them. And with that, I bring you guys Noah from Emily Wing Smith's debut Back When You Were Easier to Love!


Describe Joy in 3 words. 

Intelligent. Hopeless. Beautiful.


If Zan hadn't asked you to look out for Joy, would you have still tried so hard to be friends with her? 

Joy’s a girl worth knowing—and Zan has nothing to do with it.


Boxers or Briefs? 

Both. Just not at the same time.

What kind of dinosaur would you describe yourself as? 

A Brontosaurus, because it’s been misclassified and misunderstood. I can relate.

What part of the road trip was your favorite? 

Getting my picture taken with Joy and the green M&M. I got to put my arm around her (Joy--not the green M&M).


Thank you, Noah and Emily, for stopping in and sharing today!

Back When You Were Easier to Love is out now, so be sure you guys check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read this book! Great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this one so bad, and Noah sounds awesome :o)

    ReplyDelete