Friday, June 3, 2011

Meet the Characters: Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke

Why interview just one character, when you can steal four for awhile? Deborah Cooke, author of Flying Blind, was kind enough to give me access to not only Zoe, the book's protagonist dragon shifter, but also her three best friends, all dragon shifters and boys. And you guys all know how much I love interviewing boys...


Describe yourself in three words.

Zoe: Dragon dreaming artist 

Nick:  Super dragon dude. I shift, I look good doing it, and I rock in either form. Just sayin'.

Liam: Peacemaker, movie buff

Garrett: Hardworking, idealistic, tough



It's just you and a tiger in arena at the Roman Colosseum. What do you do to survive?

Zoe: Try to shift shape. That probably wouldn't work, so I'd run, hoping I didn't trip over my own feet.


Nick: Shift shape, breath fire and kick his sorry butt. It'd be barbequed tiger for lunch.

Liam: I'd shift to my dragon form, then try to convince him to make a truce as I defended myself. 

Garrett: I'm with Nick. I'd serve up barbequed tiger to the crowd. We could do it together.



Describe your perfect first kiss.

Zoe: Ooo, I think it would have to be sweet and romantic, but hot, too. Dreamy.


Nick: Oh, it was hot. Those twins were so gorgeous - they completely blew my mind.

Liam: It'll be with a girl who's stolen my heart and will be the start of something amazing.

Garrett: I'm sure however it happens, it'll seem perfect at the time. I'll just take it as it comes, whenever it comes.



What kind of cookie would you describe yourself as?

Zoe: Mocha double fudge with chocolate chips

Nick: I'm a straight up peanut butter crunch kind of guy.


Liam: Homemade oatmeal and raisin, that's me.


Garrett: An Oreo. Dark crunchy chocolate on the outside, with creamy soft filling in between. ;-)


2 comments:

  1. I love the character interviews thanks
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how some completely random questions can show so much about a person/character...
    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete