Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Author Interview: Julie Halpern

Stopping in today is Don't Stop Now author Julie Halpern! This book is a great summer read, with a fun road trip, a little mystery, and a little romance.


What was the most challenging aspect of writing in something like testing love over a friendship on the backdrop of something serious like finding a friend?

I don’t think of my writing as a challenge. It’s more like a discovery.

If you could pair Lili and Josh with any character from any book, what would be your pick for them?

I rarely remember book characters when needed. I read too much and have a terrible memory. Bad answer, I know.

What is the one song that always takes you back to the high school years every time you hear it?

Kokomo by The Beach Boys. I thought it was godawful

What god/goddess would be your nemesis?

Hades. I hate what he did to Persephone.

What kind of cookie would you describe yourself as?

An M&M cookie topped with sprinkles.


Thank you, Julie, for answering my questions and congrats on another release!

Don't Stop Now is already on shelves, so be sure you guys pick it, and Julie's other titles, up today!



1 comment:

  1. Nice interview! I adored Don't Stop Now and loved Julie's writing :)

    ReplyDelete