Sunday, November 22, 2009

Contest Reminder!

Just a reminder- there is one week left to enter my first contest, in honor of my first 50 followers! Details can be found here but here is a rundown-

The books up for grabs are:

The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
Possessions by Nancy Holder
Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard

There will be 2 winners- first place will pick two of the three and second place will get the third.

If I get up to 30 total entries, I will go ahead and throw in another book to pick from which will be my ARC of Fallen by Lauren Kate.

If I get up to 40 entries, I will add another winner, with first place still picking 2 books, then second place picks, and third place gets the left over one.


I also am having a giveaway for 5 copies of Fallen by Lauren Kate, courtesy of Random House, ending December 6- details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment