Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another Contest

I have several links on the left hand side of current contests- I try to remember to delete them once they are closed but just check on that and what not.

Here is a newly added one though- the prize is a signed copy of Fire from Not Enough Bookshelves. This blogger does cover wars, comparing the US and UK covers which is a feature I definitely like. It is always interesting to see the different ways countries produce the same book and for this one, I think I actually like the UK cover better. While the US one does make you think that is not modern times in setting, the UK one just looks much more appealing to me. I also love the contrast between the night sky and the bright red dress on this one.

Details for the covers and the subsequent contest can be found here. Ends Nov 5.

Both images were taken directly from her blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment